|Raw Html||New Example||Old Example 1||Old Example 2|
The FR application can load and save data in txt, xml, json and html format. Here I will focus on the html format. FR01 can output event data as html body content (the html fragment) or as a complete and valid html document (with html and head tags).
Good for the App
The html can be treated as xml which can be transformed into txt and loaded as always.
Good for the Browser
- This is not the documentation for the FR application itself.
- We use json format with the Angular SPA applications today.
- The event menu page is changing rapidly right now.
- When it has stabilized enough, I will transition the test data and event menu template to GitHub.
- Or even sooner.
- The Html event menu page is the integration point.
- Maybe a starting point for more.