FR is a result program for the sport of sailing designed for sharing
original data and NOT the Reports.
- it is Open Source
- it does not print
- it does not care about sponsor logos
- results are unofficial
- it intends to support
live resultsas well as viewing data of
- you do not have to wait for the official results
Everyone can use the
same program, result providers and result consumers.
The program computes the results from original input. You need both, the program and the data.
Once the data has been loaded into the application you can carry out a
e.g. delete a dnf and enter a fictional finish position.
This will give you
fake news, but just locally, for your own consumption.
- 2019: Have removed outdated documentation, we will start over.
- 2019: Started to upload source code to GitHub.
- 2018: Added Angular SPA clients to the project.
Work in progress:
- A demo Asp.Net Core web application is work in progress.
- A demo Node.js web application is also work in progress.
- First C# UWP version of FR01 is working on my dev machine, using the Toolkit DataGrid.
- Maintain existing Delphi applications as we go.
I have no intention to manage web space for FR user data.
It is your data and you need to setup the server. If we can create a project I might be glad to help.