|HTTPS||RG SPA Demo||FR SPA FREO|
Click HTTPS link above to connect via secure protocol, if you don’t already. The featured event in FREO SPA will only load if you use https.
About my applications
Fleetrace, or just FR, is a timing and scoring application which computes results on the client. Originally a Delphi desktop application, parts of it have been rewritten in Java, C#, Silverlight and Angular/Typescript.
Rigg, or just RG, is a special sail boat rig simulation program. I bought my first own PC because I wanted to write this. This was after I had researched and planned for it using paper and pencil. First version, written in Delphi 1, was ready in December 1995.
Federgraph, or just FC (FMX Canvas), is a 3D function plotter app written for a specific problem. The project started in 2012 as a Delphi FMX cross platform project.
Angular FR is an open source timing and scoring app for sailing to enable quick, unofficial results.
- Test out FR SPA Demo link above, be sure to use https.
Angular RG is a 420 rig trim simulation app.
- Click on RG SPA Demo link above to launch a super light version in the browser.
The only way forward is to collaborate :
- on Angular applications
- on Delphi applications
- on Visual Studio C# applications, Web and Desktop
- on Jekyll documentation at GitHub Pages
- on Java swing applications in Eclipse using Gradle
- on Node.js applications in VS Code
SPA = Single Page Application (web client) TS = Typescript